If you're just as at home arcing GS turns as you are traversing to untouched lines in the back bowls, the PEAK VARIO 3D is the ski pole you've been looking for. The shaft is made of a lightweight carbon fiber lower matched with a high strength aluminum upper giving the PEAK VARIO 3D a nimble swing weight and the confidence to charge all over the mountain. Upgraded for 2020 with the 3D ProG grip. An innovative multi-directional release mechanism that expands the release range for greater confidence and security. With two sets of interchangeable baskets for all conditions.
- ADJUSTABLE - Size adjusts from 110cm/42" to 140cm/56"
- TRIGGER 3D PRO-G - Extra soft surface and slim design for perfect gripping power and maximum comfort. Multi-directional release mechanism for greater confidence and security.
- TRIGGER 3D FRAME STRAP MESH - Lightweight and breathable strap with wide support area for effective power transfer.
- ALUMINUM | CARBON - Sturdy aluminum upper and super light and stiff lower carbon section for optimum swing weight.
- SL+ - Extremely fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller and lighter than SL 1.
- BIG MOUNTAIN BASKET -Ideal for powder days. Tool-less basket replacement.
- PERFORMANCE BASKET - Universal standard sized basket, perfect for ski and trekking poles. Tool-less basket replacement.
- CARBIDE FLEX TIP (ALPINE) - Replaceable flex tip. More precise pole use and perfect grip on snow and ice.