A piece you always want in your pack, the North Face Summit Down Hoodie is a lightweight, slim-fitting insulated layer to keep you warm for every mountain mission, be it mountaineering expeditions, backcountry skiing, or cold morning walks with the dog. Filled with a super-light, water-repellant 800-fill Pro-Down, this compressible hoodie gives you superior warmth and keeps the smile on your face and the stoke high.
- 800 fill ProDown with water repellency (certified to the Responsible Down Standard by Control Union) retains its loft when wet and offers superior warmth
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric makes this a piece for the long-haul
- Attached, pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with single-pull back adjustment for comfort when protecting your head
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil zip with an internal draft flap keeps the water out
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets stay comfortable with a harness on
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets for storing snacks and other quick-access items
- Adjustable internal hem cinch-cord keeps wind drafts and snow out