The slim-fit Women’s ThermoBall™ Eco Jacket 2.0 features an innovative quilting pattern and advanced insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It’s also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold—and easier on the planet. The use of recycled materials in our manufacturing process creates slight variations in fabric color and texture, meaning that every garment is not just more sustainable, but completely unique.
- Slim fit
- 2.5x2.5 quilt pattern
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Packs into chest pocket
- Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left
Patching Options Available.
- Price includes 3.5" x 2.5" Education Staff patch (ON THE RIGHT ARM) and application. Please leave notes at checkout if you need to have a different patch applied.
- Patching will take 2 weeks at the embroiderer before coming back to us to be shipped.
- You can choose to have your jacket shipped immediatley with an iron on patch at no charge. Please signify this option in the notes section.