Lightweight, packable warmth is what makes the Men’s Summit Series Breithorn Jacket the perfect layer for all types of alpinism. With FlashDry™ cuffs for lasting comfort, raglan sleeves for enhanced mobility, and the ability to stow in its own pocket, you can easily pack this jacket for convenient coverage on the go.
- Slim fit
- 800 fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry™ for comfort
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Adjustable hem with a cord lock at right
- Jacket stows in left hand pocket
Patching Options Available.
- Price includes 3.5" x 2.5" Education Staff patch (ON THE RIGHT ARM) and application. Please leave notes at checkout if you need to have a different patch applied.
- Patching will take 2 weeks at the embroiderer before coming back to us to be shipped.
- You can choose to have your jacket shipped immediatley with an iron on patch at no charge. Please signify this option in the notes section.